Lu Xiaobing Ph.D
Key Laboratory for Mechanics in Fluid Solid Coupling Systems (LMFS)
Instituteof Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Science (CAS)
Bei Si Huan Xi Lu 15#, Beijing, 100190, China
- Professional Experiences
- Social Origination
- Administration Duty
- Research Projects
- Selected Publications
|1995.9-1999.9, Ph.D||Institute of Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences||Tutors: Academician Zheng Z. M.|
|1990.9-1993.6, Master Degree||Institute of Mountain Hazard and Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences||Tutors: Prof. Li D. J.|
|1986.9-1990.9, Bachelor Degree||Chengdu University Science & Technology|
- 1993.7 -1995.9， Institute of Changjiang River, work on technique, structure, and design of software for hydraulics
- 1999.12-，Institute of Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, work on soil mechanics and gas hydrate
- Member of IGGE (2002 – present)
- Member of IAEG (2004 – present)
- Member of ISOPE (2008 – present)
- Member of CUTAM
- Academic Degrees Committee of the Institute of Mechanics, CAS
- Editorial Board of Open Journal of Ocean Engrg.
- Vice-director of Department of Engrg. Sciences, Institute of Mech., CAS (2006 – 2008)
- Director of Res. Center of Ocean Engrg., Institute of Mech., CAS(2006 – 2008)
- Vice-director of Hydraulic and Ocean Engrg., Institute of Mech., CAS (2008 – 2010)
- Vice-director of Key Hydraulic and Ocean Engrg., CAS (2010 –)
- Important National Science & Technology Specific Projects "Stability of ocean pipes caused by gas hydrate dissociation", 2008-2010
- Project supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China "Study of the shear band in saturated sand",2003.1-2005.12.
- Project supported by the Chinese Academy of Sciences and China National Offshore Oil Co. "Study of the dynamic characteristics of bucket foundations", 2002.1－2005.12.
- Project supported by National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863) "Study of the exploitation of gas hydrate", 2007.1－2010.12.
- Project supported by National Natural Science Foundation "Study of the structure's safety after dissociation of gas hydrate", 2008.1－2010.12.
- Project supported by Knowledge Innovation Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences "Study on the formation and confluence of debris flow", 2007.1－2009.12.
- Project supported by Knowledge Innovation Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences "Seepage characteristics in gas hydrate sediment", 2009.1－2011.12.
- Project supported by Knowledge Innovation Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences: Study of the mechanical and thermo properties of gas hydrate deposit, 2007.1-2009.12.
- Key project of National Natural Science Foundation "Strengthening percolation and damage of saturated porous media under strong dynamic load"
- Project supported by National Natural Science Funds for Distinguished Young Scholar: "Study on the mechanism of the initiation and forecasting of debris flow", 2001.1?2004.12.
- Lu XB,Wang L,Zhang XH. Cementing Material On Mechanical Property Of Calcareous Sand[J].The Open Ocean Engineering Journal,2012,5:21-26. FullText
- Lu XB,Jiao BT,Zhang XH. Liquefaction Potential Of Silty Sand Surrounding A Bucket Foundation Under Vertical Vibration Load[J].The Open Ocean Engineering Journal,2012,5:27-38. FullText
- Lu XB,Ye TL,Zhang XH,et al. Experimental And Numerical Analysis On The Responses Of Slope Under Rainfall[J].Natural Hazards,2012,64(1):887-902. FullText
- Zhang XH,Lu XB,Zhang LM,et al. Experimental Study On Mechanical Properties Of Methane-hydrate-bearing Sediments[J].Acta Mechanica Sinica,2012,28(5):1356-1366. FullText
- Lu XB,Cui P,Chen XQ,et al. Evolution Of Shear Zones Using Numerical Analysis At The May 12th Wenchuan Earthquake Site, China[J].Environmental Earth Sciences,2012,65(4):1029-1036. FullText
- Lu XB,Ye TL,Cui P,et al. Numerical Investigation On The Initiation Mechanism Of Debris-flow Under Rainfall[J].Journal Of Mountain Science,2011,8(4):619-628. FullText
- Zhang XH,Lu XB,Li QP. Formation Of Layered Fracture And Outburst During Gas Hydrate Dissociation[J].Journal Of Petroleum Science And Engineering,2011,76(3-4):212-216. FullText
- Lu XB,Zhang XH,Hu KH,et al. Fracture Of A Slope By Percolating[C]Geomechanics And Geotechnics: From Micro To Macro, Vols 1 And 2.6000 Broken Sound Parkway Nw, Ste 300, Boca Raton, Fl 33487-2742 Usa.Crc Press-taylor & Francis Group.2011:925-931.FullText
- Lu XB,Zhang XH,Wang SY,et al. Static And Dynamic Mechanical Behavior Of Gas Hydrate Sediment[C]Proceedings Of The Ninth (2011) Isope Ocean Mining Symposium.The International Socienty Of Offshore And Polar Engineers (isope).2011:11-14.FullText
- Li QP,Lu XB. Numerical Simulation Of The Responses Of The Seabed On The Dissociation Of Gas Hydrate[C]Proceedings Of The Ninth (2011) Isope Ocean Mining Symposium.The International Socienty Of Offshore And Polar Engineers (isope).2011:34-38.FullText